Reservations can be made online by following the ‘Reservation Site’ link below.
After checking availability, continue the reservation procedure.
To cancel your reservation, please contact us. Please note the following cancellation charges:
- No Show100%
- Same Day100%
- More than 14 days50%
Please note the following points
- Room Capacity: 2-9 people.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building (including the garden).
Please use nearby smoking areas/convenience stores.
- No pets are allowed inside.
- Talking or making phone calls outside the hotel is strictly prohibited at night, especially after 9PM.
- The hotel does not offer a pick-up service. Please use public transportation or taxis.
- This hotel does not offer parking. If coming by car, please use a nearby parking lot.
Please ask for parking information when you reserve.
In addition to hotel fees, Kyoto City collects a mandatory
Accommodation Tax from all visitors staying overnight in Kyoto.
Please pay this in cash when you check in. Accommodation Charge Per Person Per Night: Under ¥20,000 = ¥200 ¥20,000- ¥49,999 = ¥500 For example,
3 people for 1 night at ¥18,000 per person is
1 night × 3 people × ¥200 = ¥600
Check-in time is between 3:00PM-8:30PM.
Please check-in at Hotel Material, which is nearby.
To enter the hotel, please unlock the door with the PIN code we will provide.
If you arrive before or after the check-in times, please contact us or Hotel Material.
As this hotel is located in a quiet residential area, please keep noise to a minimum.
We greatly appreciate your consideration of our neighbors.
Please note the following and have a wonderful stay.
- This hotel is in a residential area. Please be considerate of our neighbors.
- Talking or making phone calls outside the hotel at night is strictly prohibited.
- Inside the hotel, loud noises and shouting are strictly prohibited after 9PM.
- The windows must be closed at night. Even normal conversation can echo around the neighborhood.
- No parties or events are allowed in the hotel.
- Please look after your valuables.
- We clean the room during stays of more than five days. Please feel free to contact us if you have any special requests.
- We don’t clean the room during stays of less than five days. Please ask us to collect any trash from your room when necessary. Please do not put any trash on the street with the neighbors’ trash bags. There are many local rules regarding neighborhood trash disposal in Kyoto.
If these rules are not followed and our neighbors complain, we may have to ask you to leave the hotel. In this case, please understand that we will not refund fees nor offer another hotel. Additionally, if by any chance equipment or furniture is damaged, please inform us. Depending on the extent of the damage, we may ask for compensation.
In case of an emergency, please contact us:
Check-out time is between 6:00AM-10:00AM.Please lock your room when you leave. Please note that we do not allow luggage storage at our facility after check-out time. Please make sure you don’t leave anything behind. If by any chance we find any lost items after check-out, we keep them for three months. However, please note that any food or drinks will be disposed of.