The personal information will be used for the following reasons:
- 1To contact you via phone call, e-mail, or letter to answer your requests.
- 2To analyze our services without identifying specific individuals.
- 3To contact you via phone call, e-mail, or letter when we determine the need.
02Provision of Personal information to Third Parties
The company does not provide the personal information to third parties except in the following cases:
- 1When the company has your agreement regarding disclosure of the personal information.
- 2When the company is legally required to disclose the personal information.
- 3When the company needs to provide the personal information to protect life, health, or property and when it is difficult to obtain your agreement.
- 4When the company needs to provide the personal information when outsourcing work to subcontractor.
03Management of Personal Information
The company shall have a personal information manager to properly and carefully manage the personal information to ensure prevention of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, or leakage of the personal information. In case you require disclosure, correction, deletion, or suspension of use of the personal information, the company will disclose, delete, or suspend the of use of the personal information within a reasonable period after identification to ensure the personal information is regarding the applicant.
This policy is open to the public and may be changed as needed. Regarding this, we will inform you by proper and reasonable procedures based on the content of the change.
Kyoto Kanko Machizukuri Kosha Office
43 Uzumasa tayabuchō Ukyo-ku Ukyo-ku
- Tel +81-75-882-6912(TO Morikawa)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL https://kyoto-tcr.org